To: Some Bunny Special Easter Gift in a Jar
My kids love giving gifts to their teachers for all the different holidays. I don't mind them doing this, but sometimes I don't have time to come up with something that takes a lot of time. Sometimes fast and easy are just what I need. One thing I love about my Cricut Machine, is that often "fast" and "easy" also equals adorable! There are so many great easter gift jar ideas and we wanted to make one that my kids teachers would love.
Candy of Choice
1. Fill Jar with Candy.
2. On your Cricut Machine, cut out Easter design of choice. I used a Bunny so it could fit with the "some bunny special"
3. Cut out a tag using card stock on your Cricut Machine
4. Apply vinyl to the top of your jar
5. Write on your tag with a sharpie
6. Wrap twine around your jar and tie in the tag using the twine.
Glittered Easter Candy Jar
Another option is one with a fun glitter lid. You can put the vinyl bunny over the glitter and it looks extra festive and fun. I did find that the vinyl had a hard time sticking on the glitter so I used glue to apply it in place. I paired this one with a sparkly ribbon to match the sparkly lid.
How to make a sparkle lid
This is super easy to do! All you need is a mason jar lid, glue and glitter. I used a paint brush and evenly covered my lid with glue then sprinkled over my glitter color of choice. I think this would be really cute to do different color of glitter lids on different jars.
Check out all of our Easter Recipes and Crafts.