This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
When going back to school it is so important to me to find opportunities to spend time together as a family. Between school, baseball, scouts, dance, and homework I feel like the end of the day comes around quicker than I am ready for it. That is why I like to have a special treat to end the day with. Okay, any excuse for a delicious dessert is a good excuse. I received compensation from Dreyer’s to create an easy recipe that can make family time when going Back to School enjoyable. I love chocolate so incorporating chocolate in to family time is a big win/win. My favorite way to end a long day is by scheduling in a few minutes for family. We love playing games so sometimes at the end of a long day, we like to take even 15 minutes to play a quick game and enjoy a treat. The BonBon Ice Cream Brownie Bite is a delicious treat that the kids can help you make and you can enjoy together.
BonBon Ice Cream Brownie Bite
Dreyer’s Ice Cream (I used Cookies and Cream)
Baking Cups- ( use Silicone Baking Cups because the brownie bites don’t stick!)
1. Bake Brownies according to the directions on box in silicone cupcake liners. Allow to cool completely.
2. Use an Ice Cream scoop and scoop out individual scoops of Ice Cream onto Wire Rack. Place Rack in freezer.
3. Melt Chocolate Chips. I do this by microwaving chocolate chips at half power for 30 seconds. Stir then repeat until melted.
4. Pull out Ice Cream scoops and place wire rack over wax paper. Pour melted chocolate over each scoop of Ice cream and return to freezer until hardened.
5. Place one Ice Cream bonbon on each brownie cup.
Pin our BonBon Ice Cream Brownie Bite:
Here is another delicious Dreyer’s Ice Cream Recipe that you might like to try:
Dreyers.com/inspiration has great recipes for the whole family to create together! Now for more creative, family fun inspiration, you can visit Dreyer’s NEW Pinterest page at pinterest.com/DreyersIceCream.
“This blog post is part of a paid The Motherhood and Dreyer’s blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.”