These Quick and Easy One Bowl Blueberry Muffins are just about the best thing ever. It is not surprise that they are our most popular recipe on our blog!
My favorite recipes to make were cookies and muffins and if you were a neighbor or friend, you could always expect my newest baking creation delivered right to your door every Sunday.
There is something special about a warm out of the oven muffin that really makes me happy.
You are sure to love this Quick and Easy One Bowl Blueberry Muffins for your neighbors will be begging for you to share!
MUST HAVES for muffins:
I found that silicone cup baking cups are easier to use and easier to remove muffin.
See our Easy One Bowl Blueberry Muffins RECIPE!
I know some people get frustrated that they have to scroll all the way to the bottom of my post to get to the recipe. I get a lot of comments and questions on my post – so I try to answer ahead of time by providing lots of information for my readers.
If you aren't looking for any extra tips and tricks to help you make these recipes perfect, every time – and you’d like to get straight to our blueberry muffins recipe, all you need to do is scroll to the bottom of the page, where you will find the recipe. You will also have the option of printing it for your convenience.
Share our Easy Blueberry Muffin recipe!
This Blueberry muffin recipe is one of the most popular recipes on our website. I hope that you enjoy this Quick and Easy One Bowl Blueberry Muffins recipe as much as my readers do! If you make and love this recipe, don't forget to Pin and Share with your friends and family!!
You can also tag me on instagram in a photo if you make it. It is always fun to hear how much you enjoy it! Here is a pin image for you to share to your favorite muffin board on Pinterest!
Quick and Easy One Bowl Blueberry Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar plus 1 tablespoon for muffin tops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3-1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 to 8 ounces fresh or frozen blueberries about 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400º F
- In a large bowl whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt,
- Use a measuring cup that holds at least 1 cup and add vegetable oil, egg and then fill the cup to the 1-cup line with milk (about 1/3 to a 1/2 cup of milk). Add vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Add milk mixture to the bowl with flour and sugar then use a fork to combine. Do not over mix. (The muffin batter will be pretty thick). Add blueberries and use a spatula or spoon to gently fold the blueberries into the muffin batter.
- Divide the batter between the muffin cups filling about ½ full.
- Sprinkle a little sugar on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes