If you are a cookie person instead of a cake person then you will love this Birthday Cookie Recipe. It is super easy to make, is fun to decorate and tastes delicious! Whether you are going to serve it up at a party, gift it as a gift or keep it for yourself, this cookie is sure to please! Here is how you make your own birthday cookie:
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Grease round cake pan.
3. Flatten Cookie dough into the bottom of your round cake pan. This will not be very thick. You can use tub cookie dough or your favorite cookie dough recipe.
4. Bake for 25 minutes. (This may differ depending on ovens so watch your cookie. It is ready when it is starting to brown.
5. Cool completely before decorating.
6. Remove cookie from cake pan and put on plate.
7. Use Candy Decorating Pens to decorate your cake however you want. You could do any holiday or birthday that you wanted. Its fun to be creative and you can change it up every time!
8. Give away as a gift or ENJOY!