Flour Tortillas are SO easy to make on your own! I have made them a few times and they taste delicious. I love this recipe because they are items that I always have on hand so whenever I need tortillas this is my go to recipe.
How to Make Homemade Tortillas
3 Cups Flour
1 t. salt
1 t. baking powder
1/3 c. oil
1 c. warm water
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until dough-like.
2. Roll into a large ball and cut into 12 smaller pieces.
3. Roll each piece into a small ball, flatten and roll out with a rolling pin.
4. Cook on griddle until both sides are lightly brown.
5. Cover plate with paper towel until ready to eat. I recommend eating immediately!