This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
This Glow in the Dark Slime is so much fun! Your kids will be so excited to see that their slime glows! Kids can store in little containers and give their DIY slime away as gifts or hang out in a dark fort playing with their Glow in the Dark Slime recipe for hours. Guaranteed fun.
Are your kids addicted to all things slime? I have to admit, I have spend time playing with slime and it is actually very relaxing. I think there are probably even studies released that playing with slime helps with anxiety. Okay, I made that up. But it is very relaxing! There are so many different ways to make easy slime. Here are some of our favorites:
Glow in the Dark Slime
- 1 5 oz container clear glue
- 1 cup hot water
- ⅓ tsp borax
- ¼ cup room temperature water
- 1 tbsp glow in the dark paint (Less if you want more of a clear slime that has a dull glow)
- Glow in the Dark Sequins or star confetti optional
How to make Glow in the Dark Slime
- In a container, pour 1 cup of hot water.
- Add ⅓ tsp of borax and mix well.
- In a second bowl or container, fill with ¼ cup room temperature water.
- Squeeze an entire bottle (5 oz) of clear glue.
- Pour in your glow in the dark paint and swirl around until it is nice and mixed.
- If you want to use confetti or sequins, add them now! They have cool glow in the dark ones or star confetti would be neat!
- Pour your entire water/glue bowl into the first bowl of borax and water. You will immediately see the slime begin to form.
- Let it sit for about 30 seconds to a minute and wipe out your empty bowl.
- Pick up your slime from the water and borax solution and transfer it to your empty bowl. It will be sticky at first! That’s ok! Knead it and it will thicken up and finish forming. If your slime is still way too sticky, splash a bit of the borax water on it and continue to knead.
- Store in an airtight container.