These Easy Holiday Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake make a delicious festive treat!
I love the holidays. I love parties. I love hanging out with friends and family but sometimes I don't have time to bake the perfect holiday dessert. That is why I love Sara Lee Cheesecake. Just slice, dip in chocolate, and top with mini chocolate chips or sprinkles! Festive, easy and delicious! This Easy Holiday Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake is the perfect go-to dessert because it is festive, delicious and fun to make! Your kids will be excited to join in on decorating and eating!
Easy Holiday Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake
SaraLee Classic Cheesecake
Mini Chocolate Chips
Wilton Red and White Melting Chocolate
- Freeze Sara Lee Cheesecake.
- Melt Chocolate Chips according to package directions. (My goto is 1/2 heat for 30 seconds, stir and repeat until melted)
- Stick a sharp knife into warm water, dry off, then cut cheese cake into 8 slices.
- Stick a popsicle stick into each cheese cake.
- Dip Cheese cake into melted chocolate then sprinkle on chocolate chips, peppermint or sprinkles.
- Melt Red and White melting chocolate in separate bowls.
- Drizzle melting chocolate over cheesecake.
- Freeze for 30 minutes before serving.