This Dr. Seuss Lorax Toilet Paper Roll Craft is a perfect activity for Dr. Suess day on March 2nd. This makes a fun preschool craft or homeschool craft. Do you love Dr Seuss books as much as I do? The Lorax is one of our favorite Dr. Seuss books. We have read the lorax book many times and have also watched The Lorax movie. There are so many adorable crafts that you can make with a lorax mustache and eyebrows template. With Dr. Seuss Day coming up soon you'll love our Dr. Seuss Bingo and our Dr. Seuss Cupcakes , and Cat in the Hat dessert to go along with this Lorax Craft.
Dr. Seuss Lorax Toilet Paper Roll Craft
The Lorax Craft Supplies
Orange & White Cardstock
Toilet Paper Rolls
the lorax printable
The Lorax By Dr. Seuss
The Lorax Craft Template
Dr. Seuss Preschool Craft Instructions:
- Download your free lorax printable and print the lorax craft template on to white cardstock.
- Let your little ones color the Lorax with crayons (or markers). They can color him traditional colors or have fun with him and add their own artistic touch!
- Cut the pieces out and set them aside.
- Cut a piece of orange cardstock large enough to wrap around the toilet paper tube.
- Wrap the orange paper around the tube and glue in place.
- Glue the pieces of the Lorax onto the tube.
- Use a pencil or something similar to slightly curve the legs before you glue them onto the tube. (This helps give the Lorax some dimension.)
You might also like:
20 BEST Doctor Suess books to read on Dr Seuss's birthday