Grab your glass of milk for this divine cookie. We had some extra Nutella laying around from the massive two pack you get at Costco so why not make some cookies? Really, who needs an excuse to make cookies though? Not I. This recipe is full of flavor and tastes delicious. The recipe made about 24 cookies. These cookies will go fast. 🙂
Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookie
2 1/4 c. flour
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
3/4 c. softened unsalted butter
1 c. nutella
1 c. brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
½ bag mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix melted butter and sugar in mixing bowl. Add eggs and Vanilla Extract.
3. Add Nutella to wet mixture.
4. In separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Add 1/2 of your chocolate chips to cookie dough mixture until well mixed.
7. Add the rest of your chocolate chips to a bowl.
8. Roll dough into balls and press top of ball into chocolate chips to coat the top of cookie.
9. Bake for 10 minutes. (Oven temperatures vary so you may want to cooker shorter or longer)
10. Pour a glass of milk and enjoy your Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookie warm or cool.