Red, White and Blue Jello
4 Envelops Knox Gelatine
1 6 oz boxes Cherry Jello
1 6 oz boxes Blue Raspberry Jello
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1. In glass cake pan mix 1 box Cherry Jello and 1 envelopes Gelatine. Pour 2 cups boiling water over Jello mixture and combine with a metal fork until you can't see anymore Jello Powder.
2. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Repeat step one and two in different glass cake pan with Blue Raspberry Jello.
4. Add 1/2 cup cold water to small bowl and mix in 2 envelopes Knox Gelatine. Let it sit until it gels up. Should take 2-3 minutes.
5. Mix can of sweetened condensed milk with 1 1/2 cup boiling water until combined.
6. Add the Gelatine mixture to the sweetened condensed milk and stir completely.
7. Once cooled, pour half the mixture over the settled Cherry Jello and Half over the settled Blue Raspberry Jello.
8. Return to the fridge until set. You can serve in squares or shapes.