Looking for a delicious twist on classic oatmeal cookies? Look no further than these Iced Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies! These cookies are easy to make and bursting with flavor, thanks to the addition of creamy peanut butter and a sweet, creamy icing drizzle. Perfect for sharing with friends and family or enjoying as a sweet treat anytime, these cookies are sure to become a new favorite.
Iced Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
1/2 c. margarine
1/2 c. peanut butter
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 t. vanilla
1/4 t. salt
1/2 t. baking soda
1 1/4 c. rolled oats
3/4 c. whole wheat flour
1 1/4 c powdered sugar
3 Tablespoon Sweetened condensed Milk
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Add butter and peanut butter in large bowl and melt in microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Add brown sugar.
4. Mix in egg and vanilla until all ingredients are blended.
5. Add salt, baking soda, oats and whole wheat flour.
6. Make a ball out of your dough, use your fork for criss-cross marks and flatten.
7. Cook for 8-10 minutes
8. Allow cookies to cool before icing
9. Making icing by mixing powdered sugar and sweetened condensed milk until smooth
10. Drizzle icing over cookies
If you don't want icing on your cookies, you can just skip that step. Enjoy!
In conclusion, whether you choose to ice your cookies or not, these Iced Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies are a must-try for any peanut butter lover. Simple to make and full of flavor, they are sure to delight your taste buds and leave you wanting more. Give them a try and see for yourself!