This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
1/2 c. margarine
1/2 c. peanut butter
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 t. vanilla
1/4 t. salt
1/2 t. baking soda
1 1/4 c. rolled oats
3/4 c. whole wheat flour
1 1/4 c powdered sugar
3 Tablespoon Sweetened condensed Milk
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Add butter and peanut butter in large bowl and melt in microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Add brown sugar.
4. Mix in egg and vanilla until all ingredients are blended.
5. Add salt, baking soda, oats and whole wheat flour.
6. Make a ball out of your dough, use your fork for criss-cross marks and flatten.
7. Cook for 8-10 minutes
8. Allow cookies to cool before icing
9. Making icing by mixing powdered sugar and sweetened condensed milk until smooth
10. Drizzle icing over cookies
If you don’t want icing on your cookies, you can just skip that step. Enjoy!