This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
If you are looking for homemade bug spray that is a Toxin Free Bug Spray, you’ll love this easy recipe. This is an essential oil bug recipe used for mosquito repelling.
Why do you want to use natural bug spray?
Homemade bug spray
Small Glass Spray bottle– (I have found that glass spray bottles were best, but you can use any kind of spray bottle with this bug spray recipe.
Peppermint Essential Oil
How to make easy Homemade Bug Spray
- Fill glass bottle ½ way with distilled water and ½ way with witch hazel.
- Add 10 drops of Citronella Essential Oil.
- Add 10 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil.
- Add 10 drops Rosemary Essential Oil.
- Add 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil.
- Shake well and spray oil blend on clothes every 1-2 hours that you are outside.