Oops. Did you make the naughty list? These Elf on the Shelf Grinch Brownies and Printable can help get you back on track!
Sometimes the stress of trying to be good all holiday long can be too much for a kid and they can find themself on the naughty list. Maybe they didn't listen to mom or were mean to their sister. These Grinch Brownies and Elf on the Shelf free printable can be just what they need to remember the true meaning of Christmas. Bake up a batch of brownies and sit in front of the television and watch Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas and be reminded that we don't want to spend the holidays being a grinch, but kind instead.
Elf on the Shelf Grinch Brownies and Printable
Makes 1 9x13 pan
2 boxes of brownie mix
1 C chopped mint oreos
1/2 C dark chocolate mint M&M's
2 C Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
1/2 C heavy whipping cream
1 tsp mint extract
3-5 drops green food coloring
1/2 C chopped mint oreos
1/4 C M&M's (red ones)
1 container of wilton confetti heart sprinkles, reds only
Elf on the Shelf Grinch Brownies Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Follow the directions on the back of the brownie box to make the brownies then mix in chopped mint oreos and dark chocolate mint M&M's.
- Bake the brownies according to the package. Once brownies are baked, let cool onto a wire rack.
- Using a double boiler, combine both the heavy whipping cream and chocolate chips and mix with a rubber spatula until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the mint extract and food coloring.
- Pour onto cooled brownies and top with chopped oreos, red M&M's and red hearts.
- Let Ganache harden before cutting and enjoying!
We are all going to make mistakes and that is ok! Sometimes a little reminder is just what we need. Here is a Grinch note from your kids Elf on the Shelf to remind them not to be a Grinch this Christmas.
You might also like: