My husband and I have been working recently on healthier eating. I joined crossfit and I've been trying to eat well that way I could get the most out of my workouts.
I've heard a lot about making your noodles out of Zucchini and I thought that it was just crazy talk, so I didn't even consider it. Only problem, is that I really like noodles and that was something I didn't want to eat too much of.
The first thing that you will need when to make these Easy Zucchini Noodles is a Spiralizer. I do a lot of my shopping on Amazon, so I went with the Brieftons Vertico Spiralizer because the price was affordable and it had a lot of good reviews.
The important thing is that it is easy to use. We have been making zucchini noodles almost every day since we received it. Amazingly, my kids love our Easy Zucchini Noodles, too! The receive can be served with red sauce or with salt and pepper depending on taste.
- Large Zucchini
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- Store bought or homemade spaghetti sauce
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cut the ends off of your Zucchini.
- Use your spiralizer to spiral your zucchini.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in frying pan.
- Add Zucchini and saute for 3-5 minutes with a pinch of salt and paper.
- Serve Immediately with Spaghetti Sauce and Parmesan Cheese.
Love Zucchini? Here are 34 Recipes made with Zucchini.