Oh my goodness, it doesn't get any better than this Mexican Pasta Salad.
There is something about a salad being this colorful that makes me very happy. Not only is this salad delicious but it is beautiful to look at. If you are looking for the perfect salad to take on a picnic or to a party, this Mexican Pasta Salad will definitely impress.
Mexican pasta salad
Serving size: 6 servings
1 cup per serving
1 lb Cellentani Pasta
1 15 oz can of Golden Corn
1 15 ox can of Black Beans
2 C of Cherry Tomato's, cut in half
2 Avocado's, peeled, pitted and diced into cubes
1 Jalapeno, diced
1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
1 Red Onion, chopped
2 C carrot, chopped into small cubes
2 C of Colby Jack cheese, chopped into small cubes
1 Cilantro bunch, chopped and used as a garnish
1 1/2 C nonfat plain Greek Yogurt
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
4 limes, zested
4 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
1 tsp Sriracha sauce
Prepare all vegetables and place in a large bowl. You will then drain the canned corn and black beans and add to the vegetable mix.
Get the dressing ready by adding all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine. Add all ingredients together with the dress and toss to combine. ENJOY!!
Weight Watchers Mexican pasta salad
- 1 lb Cellentani Pasta
- 1 15 oz can of Golden Corn
- 1 15 ox can of Black Beans
- 2 C of Cherry Tomato's cut in half
- 2 Avocado's peeled, pitted and diced into cubes
- 1 Jalapeno diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 Red Onion chopped
- 2 C carrot chopped into small cubes
- 2 C of Colby Jack cheese chopped into small cubes
- 1 Cilantro bunch chopped and used as a garnish
- 1 1/2 C nonfat plain Greek Yogurt
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 limes zested
- 4 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- Prepare all vegetables and place in a large bowl.
- Drain the canned corn and black beans.
- Add to the vegetable mix.
- Pre the dressing by adding all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Add all ingredients together and toss to combine.
- Pour your dressing in the bowl and toss to coat.
Pin Mexican Pasta Salad for later