The holiday season is undeniably the best time of the year, with twinkling lights, christmas trees all around, and the heavenly aroma of fresh baked treats filling the air. It's that time again to whip up some delightful recipes that bring joy to your Christmas parties. Today, I’m thrilled to share a delightful, easy, and heartwarming Christmas brownies recipe that will add a seasonal spin to your holiday festivities. So, grab a cup of coffee (if you’re a coffee lover like me) and let's dive into this festive culinary journey!
Christmas brownies recipe
Your kitchen is about to be filled with the enchanting aroma of these festive treats. Here's what you'll need:
- 1 box of Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix
- 1 cup Hershey's Heath Toffee Bits
- 3/4 cups Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 T. Betty Crocker festive tree decor
Preparation is key to getting that perfect holiday treat. Follow these steps to create a batch of brownies that are sure to impress.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Use some vegetable oil or cooking spray to grease an 8-inch square baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, blend the brownie mix according to the package instructions.
- Add the toffee bits into the brownie batter and spread it evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once done, allow the brownies to cool before frosting them with the cream cheese frosting.
- Finally, make it festive by sprinkling with the holiday tree decor.
Tips to Enhance Your Brownies:
- Brownie Base: Use cookie cutters to cut your brownies into christmas tree shapes or reindeer brownies for a fun twist.
- Rich Brownie Taste: For a deeper chocolate flavor, consider adding a hint of coffee to your batter.
- Storing: Keep your brownies fresh by storing them in an airtight container. This will maintain their fudgy texture.
- Serving: Serve with a dollop of green frosting to bring in the festive vibes.
Let's recap some of the highlights and details that make this the perfect Christmas brownies recipe:
Allow your festive spirit to shine through by incorporating your personal touch in the brownies. Whether it's crafting your brownies into festive Christmas tree shapes or using green food coloring to add a splash of festive hue to your cream cheese frosting, your unique imprint will surely make these brownies stand out at any Christmas party. You might even consider arranging them in a way that resembles a christmas tree, using pretzel stick as a tree trunk and green M&M as ornaments to create a memorable presentation that's entirely your own.
This Christmas brownie recipe is a breeze to whip up, even amidst the holiday rush. Its simplicity doesn't compromise on taste, offering a rich brownie base that's both fudgy and delightful. The best part? It's an easy recipe that doesn't require you to be a seasoned baker. You can easily involve the little ones, turning the baking process into a delightful bonding time where they can sprinkle lots of sprinkles, adding joy and merriment to your holiday season.
One of the standout features of this recipe is its flexibility, allowing you to make it truly yours. Feel adventurous by adding a touch of peppermint extract for a festive kick or throwing in some finely chopped candy canes for a delightful crunch. If you're a coffee lover, a hint of deep chocolate flavor can be achieved with a dash of freshly brewed espresso mixed into the batter. Moreover, the addition of some orange zest can uplift the flavor profile, providing a zesty note that balances the sweetness and adds a layer of complexity to the taste.
1. Can I add other ingredients into the batter?
Absolutely, you can stir in a handful of dark chocolate chips or a swirl of peanut butter to add a different dimension to your brownies.
2. What's the best way to cut the brownies?
Using a sharp knife, clean the blade with a paper towel between cuts to get those perfect squares or shapes.
3. How can I make my brownies more festive?
Try using a pastry bag with a small hole to draw festive designs on your brownies, such as christmas trees or candy cane trunk.
4. Can I make these brownies in advance?
Yes, you can make the brownies a day ahead and store them wrapped in plastic wrap to retain their freshness.
Conclusion: christmas brownies recipe
In conclusion, this Christmas brownies recipe is not just an easy Christmas dessert, it is the perfect addition to any festive season gathering. I hope this recipe brings a sprinkle of joy and a lot of sprinkles to your holiday celebrations. Remember, the holiday season is about creating wonderful memories with loved ones, and what better way to do this than with a plate of homemade brownies? Happy baking and have a splendid festive season!
Hi, my name is Melissa! I live in Spanish Fork, Utah. I'm happily married to Rob, and together we have five wonderful kids. Our family loves to embark on adventures, often in our RV, exploring the great outdoors. I'm an avid reader and a big fan of Hallmark movies – they always have a way of lifting my spirits. Hiking is another passion of mine; there's nothing like the tranquility of nature. I have a sweet tooth for chocolate and a love for Mexican food, both of which make life a little more delicious. In my downtime, I enjoy playing games with my family, creating memories and sharing laughter. Life is an adventure, and I'm here to enjoy every moment of it! I'm the blogger and creative mind behind the blog A Sparkle of Genius! Check out our posts on recipes, crafts, kid stuff, printables, travel and more!