This Fun Reindeer Pancakes breakfast idea is perfect for Christmas!
❄ 1 1⁄2 cups flour
❄ 3 tablespoons sugar
❄ 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
❄ 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
❄ 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
❄ 1 cup milk
❄ 4 tablespoons melted butter
❄ 1 egg
❄ 2 tbsp butter
❄ 4 pieces of bacon
❄ 4 white marshmallows
❄ 8 chocolate chips
❄ 4 strawberries
- Start by whisking flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a small bowl. Add milk, melted butter and egg in a separate bowl, and then combine into flour bowl.
- Melt butter into pan to prep. Using the batter bowl, pour to form one large circle for the head, one smaller circle for the nose and two triangles for the ears. Cook until bubbles form around the edges and then flip, cooking a few more minutes until golden brown. Remove from heat and continue to repeat until ingredients are gone.
- Next, cook bacon until crispy.
- To make your reindeer, place the large pancake on the bottom and the smaller pancake on the top. Place the triangles on the top to look like ears.
- Position your bacon in-between the ears to look like antlers. Then, take a marshmallow and cut it in half for eyes.
- Put a chocolate chip in the middle for the pupils.
- Cut the top off of the strawberry and place it as a nose.
- Add syrup and butter to taste. Enjoy!
If you are looking for the perfect breakfast idea this Christmas season, I'm sure your kids will love this Fun Reindeer Pancakes breakfast idea.
This recipe and images was provided by jjrabbit.com.