There is no better way to celebrate Incredibles 2 coming to theaters than with Disney Pixar Incredibles 2 Ding Dong treats!
“Everyone’s favorite family of superheroes is back in “Incredibles 2” – but this time Helen is in the spotlight, leaving Bob at home with Violet and Dash to navigate the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life. It’s a tough transition for everyone, made tougher by the fact that the family is still unaware of baby Jack-Jack’s emerging superpowers. When a new villain hatches a brilliant and dangerous plot, the family and Frozone must find a way to work together again—which is easier said than done, even when they’re all Incredible.”
Seriously, how excited are we all for INCREDIBLES 2!!! I am crazy excited. The first Incredibles movie was one of my favorites so I am excited for the next to come out. It is just too bad that I have to wait until June 2018! I guess i’ll being eating a lot of Incredibles 2 Ding Dong treats and watching the trailer again and again until then. Until then– enjoy these delicious treats!
Disney Pixar Incredibles 2 Ding Dong treats
1 box of chocolate ding dongs
3 egg whites
1/2 tsp cream of tarter
4 C powder sugar
Golden yellow, orange, red and black gel food coloring
5 disposable piping bags, fitted with a number 2 tip
1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Unwrap the white Ding Dong from the wrapper and place onto the cookie sheet.
- Using a standing mixer, combine egg whites, cream of tarter, and powder sugar and mix on medium speed until stiff peaks form about 7 minutes.
- Split the icing into 5 bowls then Add a few drops of golden yellow into one bowl and mix until combined. Add in a few more drops and mix until you get to the shade that you like.
- Repeat step with remaining colors, leaving one bowl plain white.
- Scoop all colors into their own piping bag.
6. Using the orange piping color, pipe on the half rings onto the center of the ding dong.
7. Using the golden yellow, pipe on the incredible i into the center of orange rings. Fill in the inside of the orange with the black icing.
8. Using the white piping bag, pipe a white dot into the center of the yellow circle on the i.
9. Using the red piping bag, pipe a line on the edge of the orange to make it look like a sun burst. Let dry for an hour before enjoying.
INCREDIBLES 2 opens in theatres everywhere on June 15, 2018!