What makes these Quick and Easy One Bowl Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins better than the rest? The amazing banana flavor packed with TEN, yes I said 10 bananas!!
I will be honest. I am in LOVE with my Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. I would be embarrassed to admit how many I eat at one sitting, so we won't go there. You know the "I bet you can't eat just one", thing. Well that definitely applies here. I bet you can't just eat three.... err.... sigh. 🙂 They really are that good. I have always loved banana bread but I always want MORE of a pop of banana flavor and so each time I tried my recipe I added more bananas and I found that 10 is my happy place. I hope you love these Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins as much as we do!
Quick and Easy One Bowl Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
1/4 cup Softened Butter
10 mashed bananas
2½ cups Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp salt
Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Mix mashed Bananas and sugar until well blended.
2. Add softened butter and eggs and mix.
3. Stir in dry ingredients and chocolate chips.
4. Pour mixture in pan sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Bake muffins at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes. As always, oven temperatures vary so you may need to give or take a few minutes. This recipe made 24 muffins.