This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Quick and Easy One Bowl Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
1. Mix mashed Bananas and sugar until well blended.
2. Add softened butter and eggs and mix.
3. Stir in dry ingredients and chocolate chips.
4. Pour mixture in pan sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Bake muffins at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes. As always, oven temperatures vary so you may need to give or take a few minutes. This recipe made 24 muffins.