PAM Cooking Spray sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine.
We are all looking to save time. Life gets so busy that even saving a few minutes hear or there can give you more time for other more important things. You can search the internet for "life hacks" and find so many great suggestions to help make your life easier and save some time. When my life gets really busy, I try to take a step back and think about what areas of my life take up a lot of my time and what can I do in these areas to save a little bit of time. The conclusion I almost always come to is that most of my time is spent cleaning, driving my kids around and cooking in the kitchen.
Cooking is definitely where I spend a lot of time. Between breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinner, Cooking hacks are definitely a necessity. PAM Cooking Spray helps you to save time in the kitchen. Whether you are grilling, cooking or baking these hacks can help make clean up easier and saves you time. Here are 5 PAM Cooking Hacks to help make clean-up easier.
1. Coat your blender blades with PAM Cooking Spray before use for easier cleanup.
2. Spray your crock pot and add your favorite bread batter. Your bread will easily slide out when finished giving you less mess to clean up.
3. Spray your cookie sheet with PAM Cooking Spray before baking so cookies can be removed easier.
4. Lightly spray your bowl before making oatmeal for an easier rinse down.
5. Making Baked Potatoes on the grill? Spray the foil before you potatoes and the food won't stick to the foil on the grill.
There are little things that you can do in each of these areas to give you a few minutes for something else. With all the time and energy that goes into cooking for the family, using PAM Cooking Spray is a great way to save time in the kitchen. When you use PAM Cooking Spray, you spend less time cleaning up, allowing for more time to be spent with the ones you love. Personally, I like to use these minutes saved for some "me time". Whether this means catching up on a favorite tv show, or reading a good book, life hacks help give back a little bit of time.
For recipes and cooking tips, follow PAM Cooking Spray on Facebook and Pinterest, or visit pamcookingspray.com.
PAM Cooking Spray sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine