This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Blueberry Cream Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line muffin pan with muffin liners.
2. Beat eggs and sugar. Slowly pour in oil and vanilla.
3. In separate bowl, stir the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. Stir dry ingredients into egg mixture.
5. Add sour cream.
6. Fold in blueberries.
7. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
8. Bake for 20 minutes. Bake times may vary.
I made these muffins last night and was excited by how delicious, sweet and moist they were! I didn’t think I was going to get a chance to take a picture before my family ate them all! Enjoy!