Weight Watchers Mexican pasta salad
Serving size: 6 servings 1 cup per serving Mexican pasta Salad 3 SmartPoints Per Serving
- 1 lb Cellentani Pasta
- 1 15 oz can of Golden Corn
- 1 15 ox can of Black Beans
- 2 C of Cherry Tomato's cut in half
- 2 Avocado's peeled, pitted and diced into cubes
- 1 Jalapeno diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 Red Onion chopped
- 2 C carrot chopped into small cubes
- 2 C of Colby Jack cheese chopped into small cubes
- 1 Cilantro bunch chopped and used as a garnish
- 1 1/2 C nonfat plain Greek Yogurt
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 limes zested
- 4 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
Prepare all vegetables and place in a large bowl.
Drain the canned corn and black beans.
Add to the vegetable mix.
Pre the dressing by adding all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
Add all ingredients together and toss to combine.
Pour your dressing in the bowl and toss to coat.