This post is sponsored post by Mirum Shopper. All opinions are my own.
There is something worth celebrating every day. I have found that since I have had kids there are so many experiences every day that are exciting. There are good grades on tests, birthdays, half birthdays, graduations, and kind deeds. It doesn't matter if the experience is big and small, somethings it is worthy of a celebration. I have found that life is more fun when you take the time to celebrate the small things every day. Being able to celebrate the everyday can help bring a family closer together, reduce stress and make life more fun. Here are three ways to celebrate the everyday.
- Start each day with gratitude. Starting each morning thinking about all the things that you are grateful for helps you to have a day worth celebrating. It helps put you in the right frame of mind so you can enjoy the day and appreciate your many successes. I have a gratitude journal where I write down three things that I am grateful for but you can also start the day as a family and share your gratitude with each other.
2. Family Conversation. Every day after school, we sit down as a family and we talk about the things that went well during the day. We tell stories, we laugh together and we celebrate with each other. Taking this time to be together as a family and celebrate each other helps to build confidence and joy in each of my kids.
3. Family Dinner. I agree with the Italian Proverb above that says that, "Laughter is brightest where food is best." I love family dinner time. I have so many amazing memories as a child sitting around the dinner table with my parents and having many more beautiful memories sitting around the dinner table with my kids. It is during this time that we turn off all devices, laugh, tell stories, connect and celebrate the day. There are so many reasons to celebrate and Bertolli Frozen Chicken Florentine is one of our favorite ways to enjoy family dinner. We always have Bertolli and P.F. Chang’s on hand for impromptu family dinner celebrations.
We have a local Walmart right in town, and I love to stock up on our favorite Bertolli and P.F. Chang's frozen meals for when I want to have a wonderful night of food and laughter. You can find these easy to make and delicious meals and a Walmart near you. Two of our favorites are:
- Bertolli Frozen Chicken Florentine: Bertolli’s version of the classic Italian favorite, Farfalle pasta cooks up al dente. Grilled white meat chicken and tender spinach are prepared in a luscious sauce made with white wine and Parmesan and Romano cheeses.
- P.F. Chang’s Frozen Beef and Broccoli: Simple, fresh ingredients bring out the bold flavors of a traditional favorite. You’ll enjoy marinated beef and crisp broccoli drizzled with savory garlic soy sauce.
Family time is special time. I look forward to every day with my kids and being able to share with them the joys of the day. Laughter, joy, food and friendship make each day special. Visit Walmart.com for more information about Bertolli and P.F. Chang's frozen meals.