This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
This post has been compensated by Mirum and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Everyone loves to be a hero. When Halloween rolls around, it is fun to look at all of the costumes and see all of the heroes. At every turn, you see capes, masks and kids and adults dressed as their favorite Justice League characters. Every year it seems we have at least one Batman or Wonder Woman tricking treating in our family. It doesn’t matter if you wear the legendary Batman mask, or applaud an honest warrior as she discovers her true identity as Wonder Woman, each heroes inspire us. Each hero reminds us about how we can be better and do more good. We are drawn to these heroes because they are like us. It’s not just because they’re powerful, it’s because they prove that extraordinary results are often born out of ordinary circumstances.
Moms all over can be the hero for their kids as she brings home the popcorn. The best part of going to the movies, as the rest of the family eagerly awaits the release of JUSTICE LEAGUE, in theaters on November 17.
Tasty Tech Treat: Inspired by Cyborg
Orville Redenbacher’s Classic Bag Butter Popcorn (I got mine at Smith’s)
Red Candy Melts
White candy melts
Black candy melts
Red Chocolate Covered Candy
Silver Decorating Sugar
Silver Sugar Pearls
1. Pop one bag of Orville Redenbacher’s Classic Bag Butter Popcorn.
2. Line cookie sheet with wax paper and spread a single layer of popcorn on top.
3. Add black and white melting chocolate to a bowl and melt by microwaving for 30 seconds at half power and stirring until melted. Note: To get the desired grey metal color you will use 1 part black to 6 parts white. (example: 10 black and 60 white)
4. Drizzle Gray chocolate over the entire popcorn and immediately top with the silver Decorating sugar so it sticks. Use generous amounts so it covers all of the melted chocolate so it looks like metal.
5. Sprinkle silver sugar pearls and Red Chocolate Covered Candy over the top. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
6. Add red melting chocolate to a bowl and melt by microwaving for 30 seconds at half power and stirring until melted.
7. Drizzle red chocolate over the top of your popcorn and return to refrigerator for 10 minutes.
8. Serve immediately.
To help mom be a hero we have some great offers for her. Take advantage of these savings offer so you can make your family their Tasty Tech Treat Popcorn.
From now until 11/15/17 save $0.50 on Orville Redenbacher’s 2-3ct packages as part of Smith’s “Buy 10 Save $5 Mega Event.” Mix and Match participating items in multiples of 10. Participating item varieties and sizes may vary by store.
Build your own shopping list now for your local Kroger Co. banner:
King Soopers: http://lbx.la/6J4X
City Market: http://lbx.la/Xe7Q
Fred Meyer: http://lbx.la/ZAjY
Enter the sweepstakes!
Pin my recipe to one of your recipe boards on Pinterest or you’re your favorite here (http://lbx.la/4q7s) and use the hashtag #orvillepopcornjusticesweepstakes.
Sign into Pinterest on the widget and find more ways to enter!
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes.
Don’t forget to purchase and save on Orville Redenbacher’s at your local Kroger Co. banner so you can create your own Justice League inspired popcorn with Orville Redenbacher’s and see Justice League in theaters November 17.