This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
I had the opportunity to do a product review for Sunglass Warehouse. The sunglasses that I reviewed were the SW Driving Style with the silver frame. “These sunglasses are perfect for your afternoon and morning commute! The copper colored lenses improve contrast and reduce eye fatigue so you can see better while behind the wheel. The semi-rimless lenses also absorb more than 99% of UVA and UVB rays to keep your eyes protected. Spring temples add additional comfort.” All of the sunglasses at Sunglass Warehouse block harmful UVA &; UVB rays.
- Become a google follower of MomsReview4You
- Follow Sunglass Warehouse blog
- Become a fan of MomsReview4You on facebook
- Like Sunglass Warehouse on facebook
- Follow MomsReview4You on twitter
- Follow Sunglass Warehouse on twitter
- Add your twitter linky to our TWITTER HOP
- Blog or write a facebook post about this giveaway with a link to this site
- “Tweet” this giveaway
- Put my button on your blog or website. Add weblink in comment
- Enter other MomsReview4You Giveaways!!
Giveaway ends 9/06/2010 at 11:59 (PDT). Winner will be chosen via random.org and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Winner will be posted on blog – if an email is given, they will be contacted. Open to US residents.Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of Sunglass Warehouse. I received sunglasses from them to review. You may or may not agree with my opinion. Sunglass Warehouse was not involved in the writing of this post.