Yum. This is one of my favorite go-to dinners. It is full of flavor and really fills you up but is also pretty good for you. This recipe is servings for ONE.
1 Whole wheat Tortilla (We made ours homemade- Homemade Whole Wheat Tortillas Recipe)
Cooked Chicken- (5 oz for him or 3 oz for her)
1 skinny cow cheese triangle
2 T green chili’s
3 T red enchilada sauce
2 T mozzarella cheese
1 T salsa
Topping suggestions: cilantro, 1T onions or peppers, cherry tomatoes, 1 T fat free sour cream
1. Mix cheese wedge and green chili’s in small bowl.
2. Spread mixture over Whole Wheat tortilla
3. Top mixture with Chicken.
4. Add 1 1/2 T enchilada sauce and 1T mozzarella cheese over chicken.
5. Roll up tortillas tight and put in small bake dish.
6. Top with remaining 1 1/2 T enchilada sauce and remaining 1 T mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
8. Before enjoying, top with 1 T salsa and other desired toppings. We use cilantro and cherry tomatoes.