This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
2 cups pancake mix
1 1/2 cups water
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 t pumpkin pie seasoning
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 t vanilla
2 cups chocolate chips
1. Spray non-stick cooking spray on griddle or frying pan
2. Preheat pan to medium high heat
3. In large bowl mix pancake mix and water until smooth. Add pumpkin, seasoning, brown sugar, and vanilla until well blended.
4. If mixture is too thick add 1 T of water until desired consistency.
5. Add chocolate chips
6. Pour onto griddle until top of pancake starts to bubble, flip and cook until golden brown.
7. Serve with syrup of your choice, powdered sugar, or whipped cream.