This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Oooey Gooey Marshmallow Caramel Molten Milky Way Brownies
1/3 cup oil
1/3 cup water
1. cup chocolate chips
11 mini Simply Caramel Milky Way bars
1/2 bag of marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease 8×8 pan
3. Make brownies with directions on box. Mine called for eggs, oil and water with mix. Add chocolate chips if desired.
4. Pour in 8×8 pan and cook for 20 minutes
5. Brownies will not be finished, pull out of oven and place mini Milky Way bars over brownies. They will sink into the brownie mix.
6. Cover Milky Ways with mini Marshmallows!
7. Return pan to oven and cook for 20 minutes until marshmallows are starting to brown.
8. Remove from oven and stick in freezer for 20 minutes to cool. This will also allow you to cut into it much easier!
9. Enjoy! Best served when a little warm so caramel and chocolate from the Milky Way gives a nice molten gooey delight over brownies!
Wow! These were delicious! The chocolate, caramel, marshmallow combination is heavenly! The candy bar melts over the brownie for a delicious molten dessert! The combination of the brownies, gooey caramel/chocolate and slightly crunchy marshmallows is fabulous!