This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
I had the opportunity review the Men’s RunTone shoes by Reebok.
What are Mens Reebok RunTone Shoes ?
You asked for it – you got it: the muscle-toning shoe you can wear while running, training and working out. Compared to a traditional running shoe, RunTone, a close cousin to our EasyTone shoe, encourages more activation in key leg muscles like the calves and quads and reduces overall body stress.
- RunTone patented sole technology features 8 pods of moving air that force your muscles to work harder; encourages increased muscle activation, toning, strength and endurance
- Synthetic/mesh upper ensures comfort, fit and durability
- SmoothFit seamless liner minimizes rub and irritation
- DMX Shear cushioning panels for added comfort and reduced heel stress; IMEVA midsole for added cushioning; removable sockliner accommodates orthotics
- SmoothFit is the ultimate in comfort and fit because all seams are either eliminated or hidden. That means zero irritation. SmoothFit is light, flexible and streamlined. SmoothFit. Satiny smooth comfort.
I really like the Reebok RunTone shoes. They are very lightweight and flexible shoes. Most toning and running shoes seem to be heavier but I really liked how lightweight the RunTone shoes are. They are great lightweight training shoes. My first impression of them was that they were very comfortable with great cushioning and that they breathed very well. The RunTone shoes are very flexible which I like because it allows you to better roll with each step giving a better workout.
The RunTone shoes increase muscle activity in the buttocks by up to 28%, whilst boosting activity in the calves, hamstrings and quads by up to 11%. When running, the muscles are required to work much harder than when walking, and changing to Reebok RunTone shoes will give you the maximum possible benefit from exercise and will greatly reduce the time it takes to get your lower body in shape. I think this is very important because it helps you go the extra mile in your workouts.
If you are interested in receiving a turbo-charge a gym workout, or want to run while getting an extra boost to muscle toning then these are the shoes for you. I don’t think that there are any other toning shoes on the market which can help to tone the body whilst running. I highly recommend these shoes for a comfortable for enjoyable, turbo-charged workout!! I can tell that they are great quality and will last me a long time. You can’t pass up on great comfort, great product and an awesome workout!
Disclosure: This review is based on my own husbands unbiased opinion of Reebok RunTone shoes. I received product from them to review. You may or may not agree with my opinion. Reebok was not involved in the writing of this post.