This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients as listed above in order minus blueberries. (If you like the two bowl cooking, mix dry ingredients in one, wet in the other than combine, but I didn’t find it necessary.)
- Stir in blueberries
- Great and pour batter into 13×9 baking dish.
- Cook for 50 min- 1 hour depending on oven.
- While cooking make glaze by mixing powdered sugar, milk and lemon juice.
- When your bread is cool, pour glaze evenly over bread.