This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Interested in Jamberry Nail Wraps? Here is everything You Need To Know About Nail Wraps
Have you ever spent 20+ minutes painting your nails just to have them chip the next day? It’s the WORST! Thankfully, those days are long gone with Jamberry! I started using Jamberry Nails instead of painting my nails and not only do I save time with nail wraps, but they last a lot longer than traditional nail polish for me.
I’m breaking down what Jamberry is, how to apply nail wraps, how to remove, and everything else you need to know about nail wraps before buying some for yourself.
What is Jamberry?
Gone are the days of waiting forever for nail polish to dry and here is the revolutionary design of Jamberry nail wraps. There’s ZERO dry time and every single one of the nail wraps has durable materials so you never have to worry about chipping, streaking or fading.
Plus, there’s hundreds of different styles to show off any personality and style without having to spend too much time getting your nails done.
Jamberry doesn’t only have nail wraps. They carry a ton of other products including cuticle oil, nail cleanser, nail wrap remover, deluxe kit and a variety of nail art products so you can find everything you need in one spot.
Deluxe Tool Kit - BeneYOU, LLC.
Deluxe Tool Kit
Application Kit with Nail Oil - BeneYOU, LLC.
Application Kit with Nail Oil
Jamberry Mini-Heater - BeneYOU, LLC.
For Her Bundle - Ultra Stellar - BeneYOU, LLC.
For Her Bundle - Ultra Stellar
How to Apply Jamberry Nail Wraps
- Clean the nails and use a Jamberry Nail Prep Wipe or Nail Prep Cleanser.
- Pick the nail wraps that will fit your nails the best. Don’t overlap the nail wrap over the skin in order to avoid lifting and peeling.
- Prepare the nail wraps by cutting it in half, and peel the nail away from the backing on the cut side.
- Use the Jamberry Mini-Heater or blow dryer to heat up the sticky side of the nail wrap for 3-5 seconds.
- Apply the nail wrap to the cuticle, smooth down to the tip of the nail and then the sides to adhere the wrap to the nail.
- Use nail scissors to trim any excess and file any remaining off with a nail file.
- Bond the wrap to the nail using heat and pressure. Repeat for additional nails!
BeneYou nail wraps are very durable and long-wearing. Applications can last up to two weeks on fingernails and up to four weeks on toenails.
How to Remove Jamberry Nail Wraps
- Use the Nail Wrap & Lacquer Remover for 20-30 seconds.
- Peel the nail wrap gently and slowly.
- After complete removal, apply cuticle oil and you’re done!
As you can see, nail wraps aren’t hard to use at all! The process gets easier to do as you get used to it, but I’m so happy with the results I’ve had. Jamberry products help move the process along and it’s so nice to get all of my nail care essentials in one place.
Have you tried Jamberry before? What did you think of it? Do you have any other questions about nail wraps? Let me know your experience, favorite nail wrap prints, or what you’re dying to try!
Many people thought that Jamberry went out of business, but it is still available with BeneYou nail wraps.