This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Fabulously Gooey and Delicious Peanut Butter Marshmallow Brownies
2 T. Butter
1/2 bag of mini marshmallows
1 c. peanut butter
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
2. grease 8×8 baking dish
3. Mix brownie mix ingredients together and put into an 8×8 glass baking dish
4. On stovetop, melt 2 T. butter
5. Stir in 1/2 bag of mini marshmallows until melted
6. Remove from heat
7. Stir i n1 c. peanut butter to marshmallows. Stir quickly while marshmallows are still hot.
8. Put Peanut butter/ marshmallow mixture over brownie mix and spread evenly
9. Cook for 45 minutes
10. Cool and Enjoy
I was craving something chocolate and my husband was out with the kids so I decided to make a treat for when they got home! These turned out so yummy! I found that I liked them best when they were completely cooled because the marshmallow on the top was extra gooey and delicious!