This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Decorate Santa’s Mitten
1. Print and cut out Mitten Template and trace onto construction paper
2. Cut out Mitten
3. Let your kid color on Mitten
4. Glue Cotton Balls on bottom of Mitten.
This craft is super easy to do and perfect for preschoolers!
Easy Snowman Craft
Orange construction Paper
1. Cut out three different circles in different sizes.
2. Cut out hat shape
3. Cut out orange triangle for nose.
4. Use hole punch and punch one hole in hat, and two in the top and middle circle.
5. Have your preschool color and decorate the circles and hat.
6. Glue on eyes, nose and buttons.
7. Adult will tie together pieces with yarn.
This is an adorable craft that is easy to make and perfect for preschool aged kids!