This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
This is one of my absolute favorite lunches. It is full of flavor, delicious, and leaves me feeling so satisfied. I love the mixtures of the flavors and how they work perfectly together to create perfection. Yum. One of my favorite things is I can make this in about 5 minutes. Fast, easy and delicious. You cannot beat that!
1/2 c. Couscous
1/2 c. Chicken broth
1/4 cup onion
1/3 cup pepper
1/4 cup grape tomatoes
1 string cheese
This is a serving for one person.
1. Heat chicken broth on stove top until boil.
2. Add couscous, stir with fork.
3. Cover and remove from heat.
4. Wait 5 minutes
5. During these 5 minutes, cut up onions, peppers, tomatoes and string cheese
6. Mix all items together in bowl and enjoy
This can also be refrigerated if you enjoy your Couscous Salad Cold.