Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Brownie Cookies
1 box of your favorite brownie mix
½ cup all-purpose flour
6 T vegetable oil
2 T water
1/2 bag peanut butter chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl until blended.
3. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
4. Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 9 to 13 minutes depending on cookie size. (Mine took 12 minutes)
Yum. These are gooey, soft, full of flavor and soooo yummy. I love the peanut butter/chocolaty flavor combination so these were a big hit for me. I loved that it was so easy and fast to make. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!