If you want a Hallowen treat, you will love these Brookies: Easy Halloween Brownie Mix Cookies!
If you have a Halloween party coming up or your kids need to take a Halloween treat to school, then they will love these Halloween Brookies.
They are perfect because they taste delicious, are easy to make and look spooky and fun. My kids thing they looks like cat eyeballs! What do you think? I hope you enjoy these Easy Brownie Mix Cookies.
Brookies: Halloween Brownie Mix Cookies Recipe
1/4 vegetable oil
1/4 cup flour
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix all ingredients except orange M&M's in bowl until combined.
3. Scoop by rounded table spoon (I use an Ice Cream Scoop) and place on parchment paper.
4. Push chocolate chips into dough to taste. I prefer lots of M&M's! Dough will spread so its okay to place them close to each other.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked. The last few minutes are important because this is when the cookies really spread. I was surprised how large they were when they finished baking.
There are fun variations you can do for Brookie cookies. You can use Pink and Red m&m's for Valentines Day, Green for Saint Patrick's Day, or Red and Green for Christmas.
You can also substitute chocolate chips or peanut butter chips for the M&m's. Here are some of our favorite cookies made with a brownie mix:
- Brownie Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients except orange M&M’s in bowl until combined.
- Scoop by rounded table spoon (I use an Ice Cream Scoop) and place on parchment paper.
- Push chocolate chips into dough to taste. I prefer lots of M&M’s! Dough will spread so its okay to place them close to each other.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked. The last few minutes are important because this is when the cookies really spread. I was surprised how large they were when they finished baking.
Pin for later:
Hi, my name is Melissa! I live in Spanish Fork, Utah. I'm happily married to Rob, and together we have five wonderful kids. Our family loves to embark on adventures, often in our RV, exploring the great outdoors. I'm an avid reader and a big fan of Hallmark movies – they always have a way of lifting my spirits. Hiking is another passion of mine; there's nothing like the tranquility of nature. I have a sweet tooth for chocolate and a love for Mexican food, both of which make life a little more delicious. In my downtime, I enjoy playing games with my family, creating memories and sharing laughter. Life is an adventure, and I'm here to enjoy every moment of it! I'm the blogger and creative mind behind the blog A Sparkle of Genius! Check out our posts on recipes, crafts, kid stuff, printables, travel and more!