This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
This Saturday July 11th you can join me at Thanksgiving Point for a really fun Kids Festival that is all about learning and FUN! Here are 7 reasons you should attend Get Messy, Get Clean family festival at Thanksgiving Point
1. This is a FREE festival for kids. I love finding free events like this for the whole family where we can have fun and making memories but not have to spend money.
2. Fun activities for kids. Your kids will have so much fun at the Get Messy, Get Clean family festival going activies like painting pots, planting seeds, kids yoga, bubble activities, face painters, bounce houses, Monster Bubbles, dog demonstrations, puppies for adoption, coloring, and soccer games.
3. Free samples. Each guest will be given an Made to Matter bag upon arrival to the festival. Different brands attending the festival will be giving out samples for guests to try.
4. Giveaways. Share your experiences at the Get Messy, Get Clean family festival on social media using #getmessygetclean and#madetomatter for the chance to win Giveaway prizes from brands attending the festival. Some of the sponsored brands include Target’s MtM (Made to Matter) line (Ecoscraps, Mrs. Myers, Paddy’s Bathroom, Freshpet, Justin’s, Ella’s Kitchen, Senda, Angies Boom-Chickapop, KIND, Hyland’s, Annie’s, and Yes To)
5. Learning. The Get Messy, Get Clean family festival is all about fun and learning. We want you to “come have fun and learn about playing in ways that are healthy for body, planet, and pets!” Come learn with us about:
Better choices for those fun days in the sun!
Better choices for those hungry bellies after a morning of chasing bubbles!
Better choices for clean little hands after an afternoon playing in the dirt!
6. Food Trucks. I love food trucks! You can take a break from all of the fun and play and enjoy some yummy food from the food trucks.
7. All Day fun! This festival lasts from 10am–4pm, this Saturday, July 11th! Join us at Electric Park at Thanksgiving Point for some “Get Messy, Get Clean” fun!!
The “Get Messy, Get Clean” Family Festival is located at Electric Park at Thanksgiving Point, this Saturday, July 11th, 10am–4pm.