This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
As adults when we are sick, we can typically pin point the problem. We know where it came from and we know how to fix it. Kids on the other hand, especially the younger ages have a hard time explaining what is even wrong. It is up to the parents at that point to try to diagnose their illness with limited information. This can be stressful for mom and frustrating for the child. Did you know that there is a yeast based product that is gentle enough for your babies? The FlorastorKids product is gentle enough for babies ages 2 months and older. I will be completely honest with you. Health is very important to me, but I didn’t know much about Probiotics. I had to ask my husband and he explained to me why they were so good for your health. He mentioned that Florastor was a brand that he was very familiar with and was very excited to hear that they had a product that our kids could use.
So what exactly is FlorastorKids?
FlorastorKids is an easy to use powder packet that you can add to water or your child’s favorite juice. All kids are different. My daughter thought it tasted great mixed in water, whereas my son preferred it in juice. It does have a tutti- fruity flavor that kids love in their drink. Each packet contains 250 mg of the same probiotic yeast strain as in the pill form of Florastor but most kids need the easy to dissolve drink option. In Florastor, you will find the probiotic strain Saccharomyces boulardii lyo. This is a natural yeast found on the skin of tropical fruits, lychees and mangosteens. FlorastorKids are vegetarian and gluten-free, is not compromised by antibiotic use and does not require refrigeration. I love that this product is natural and helps keep my kids intestines functioning well. We are leaving on vacation tomorrow morning. I want my kids healthy and happy. We packed a box of these easy-to-travel packets and water bottles to ensure they are as healthy as possible.
As parents, we want to do everything that we can to keep our kids healthy. Here are 5 ways to Raise Healthier Kids.
5 ways to Raise Healthier Kids
1. Eat Balanced Meals: Balanced meals are so important. It is so important to teach your kids about healthy eating from a young age because they will be less picky and much healthier.
2. Drink More Water: Did you know that drink water helps with digestion and brain and muscle
performance? I think if more people knew that, they would take it more serious! With zero calories, this is such a better choice than sodas or juices.
3. Exercise: Kids love to run around and play. Make sure that everyday they use at least an hour for physical activity. They will be healthier, happy and it helps promote healthy development.
4. Take Breaks: It is important for kids to take breaks during the day. They will feel more stressed if their day is non-stop busy. After they spend their time outside, schedule in some nothing time to relax and
5. Take Probiotics Daily: Probiotics can help maintain a healthy balance of good bacteria in the intestinal
What do you do to get your child back on track after they’ve been ill?
To help you get your kids health back on track, One reader will win a Florastor prize pack with 1 Florastor 50 capsule bottle and 1 Florastor Kids 20 pack box. Open to residents of the US.