This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
I had the opportunity to review a wonderful cookbook called 101 Gourmet Cupcakes in 10 minutes by Wendy Paul. I was very excited to do this review because I REALLY love to cook and I REALLY love sweets. So, naturally, this cook book was a perfect fit for me.
I am very excited to try many more cupcakes down the road. We have marked lots of different ones that we want to try. This cupcake book is so nice because it allows a hobby baker like myself, to be able to make gourmet looking desserts with ease! I had almost all of the ingredients on hand which always is another plus! I highly recommend this cookbook. If you love sweets like I do, then this cookbook is for you!!
- Become a google follower of MomsReview4You
- Become a google follower of author Wendy Paul
- Become a fan of MomsReview4You on facebook
- Follow MomsReview4You on twitter
- Follow ReasontoBake on twitter
- Vote for MomsReview4You
- Blog or write a facebook post about this giveaway with a link to this site
- “Tweet” this giveaway
- Put my button on your blog or website. Add weblink in comment
- Enter other MomsReview4You Giveaways!!
Giveaway ends 9/03/2010 at 11:59 (PDT). Winner will be chosen via random.org and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Winner will be posted on blog – if an email is given, they will be contacted. Open to US residents.
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of 101 Gourmet cupcakes. I received a cookbook from them to review. You may or may not agree with my opinion. 101 Gourmet Cupcakes was not involved in the writing of this post.